Radio Kingston Live Stream
Introduction; Consent to Terms
The contents of the RADIO KINGSTON Web site are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, prepare derivative works, or perform any copyrighted material on or from the RADIO KINGSTON Web site without the prior written consent of RADIO KINGSTON, except as provided below. You may copy and print a limited amount of content, and you may download RADIO KINGSTON content, for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you include all copyright and other notices contained in the content and that you do not modify the content. Any other use of RADIO KINGSTON content requires prior written permission from RADIO KINGSTON. For permission requests, visit contact Radio Kingston Executive Director Jimmy Buff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RADIO KINGSTON and RADIO KINGSTON program names are service marks of either RADIO KINGSTON Corp. or the producers of the programs. All rights are reserved. You may not use any RADIO KINGSTON service marks, logos or graphics without RADIO KINGSTON’s prior written consent.
RADIO KINGSTON does not allow framing of its Web sites. RADIO KINGSTON encourages and permits links to content on RADIO KINGSTON Web sites. However, RADIO KINGSTON is an organization committed to the highest journalistic ethics and standards and to independent, noncommercial journalism, both in fact and appearance. Therefore, the linking should not (a) suggest that RADIO KINGSTON promotes or endorses any third party’s causes, ideas, Web sites, products or services, or (b) use RADIO KINGSTON content for inappropriate commercial purposes. We reserve the right to withdraw permission for any link.
Links to Third Party Sites
RADIO KINGSTON has provided links to Internet sites maintained by third parties, over which RADIO KINGSTON has no control. RADIO KINGSTON does not endorse the content, operators, products or services of such sites, and RADIO KINGSTON is not responsible or liable for the content, operators, availability, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites. RADIO KINGSTON shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through such sites.
Use of the Service
If you use the Service, by submission of writing, e-mails or other information via RADIO KINGSTON.org, you must follow a few simple rules:
1. While we do not seek to limit expression of ideas, certain materials and language will not be tolerated. You may not post, upload or transmit any material or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, in violation of the law or that constitutes hate speech.
2. You may only post, upload or transmit materials for which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, moral or proprietary rights. You promise and represent that any posted, uploaded, included or transmitted materials will be owned by you or in the public domain.
3. The Service can only be used for noncommercial purposes. You cannot distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods and services.
4. You may not post, upload or transmit any software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful code or device. You may not use the Service to distribute chain letters, mass mailings or “spam” or to gather e-mail addresses for the purpose of sending “spam” to other users of the Service.
5. By posting, uploading or transmitting any material on or through the Service, you hereby grant RADIO KINGSTON a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, modify, transmit, publicly perform or display that material, and your name and location (city, state and/or country), if you provide that information to us, in connection with that material, in all media, whether or not now known.
6. Persons under the age of eighteen (18) MUST obtain parental permission before registering, uploading or transmitting material on or through the Service.
Rules & Guidelines for Submitting Comments on RadioKingston.org
RADIO KINGSTON’s goal is to further the discussion of topics covered in our programs with engaging, thoughtful and civil discourse. By moderating comments RADIO KINGSTON’s intent is to create an environment for quality and substantive dialogue.
Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
No advertising or promoting is allowed.
RADIO KINGSTON advises you to not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, address, or email address or any other details) that would allow you to be personally identified.
Views expressed by users on RadioKingston.org are theirs and unless specifically stated, are not those of RADIO KINGSTON. RADIO KINGSTON is not responsible for any content posted from third party websites. Links posted to RadioKingston.org do not imply any endorsement of that site by RADIO KINGSTON. Any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
THE SERVICE AND ANY PRODUCTS SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RADIO KINGSTON DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NOR DOES RADIO KINGSTON MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, PRODUCTS, OPINIONS, OR STATEMENTS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THROUGH LINKS ON THE SERVICE. USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL RADIO KINGSTON, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR MEMBERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR RELATING TO ANY PRODUCTS SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL RADIO KINGSTON, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR MEMBERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF $100.
RADIO KINGSTON respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to RADIO KINGSTON:
1. a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3. a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address.
5. a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Kingston, NY 12401
The Service is controlled and operated within the United States. RADIO KINGSTON makes no representation that content, materials or products available on or through the Service are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you access the Service from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, including U.S. export laws and regulations.
Creado en Kingston, NY